Founded in 1967, Opportunity Enterprises is a non-profit organization that strives to help individuals with developmental disabilities reach their fullest potential and live a full, enriching life.
Recognized as one of the premier agencies serving those with disabilities, Opportunity Enterprises provides children and adults with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, cognitive delays, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), severe physical and mental disabilities, Alzheimer’s, dementia, loss of limbs and other delays and disabilities with a supportive environment where they can learn, continually increase their skills, and reach their maximum potential. At OE, we understand that every one of our clients has their own unique strengths and challenges. As such, our staff works one-on-one with each client and their family to develop a comprehensive plan for care, support and growth that ensures that your loved one makes continual progress year after year.
Simply put, we help people of all ages and abilities learn, live independently, and work. We’re in the business of Amazing People!
It is the vision of Opportunity Enterprises to create a fully integrated community where life for
persons with developmental disabilities is valuable, purposeful and fulfilling.
Opportunity Enterprises works to maximize self-sufficiency and enrich the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
- We believe it possible to make a positive difference in the lives of the individuals we serve;
- We accept people as they are and support and challenge each person to achieve their fullest growth and development;
- We will listen and act when our clients speak for themselves;
- We believe in servant leadership;
- We know that well-trained and motivated staff make a difference in the lives of our clients;
- We support innovation and embrace change.